Bring a friend and have a good time creating a genealogical gift for your family. This is a simple, easy, and fun way to get the information about your family (and your spouse’s family) down on paper. There are no computers involved. Even if you have done a family history before, there’s always something new to learn.
- Record your ancestors on a simple family tree
- Create a priceless family treasure
- All supplies will be provided
- Admission to this workshop is entirely free
- But you must register to attend
You may register on the library’s website calendar: https://rockislandlibrary.librarymarket.com/, or you may call the library’s Reference Desk at 309-732-7341.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Begin now to record your answers to the questions your descendants will be asking sometime in the future.