Do you have an old computer, tablet or cell phone that's gathering dust? Or keyboard, mouse or printer that is unusable? Power cords or cables that are just cluttering up your house? Come to our downtown location's parking lot and drop them off to be refurbished by PCs for People.
All data on computers is securely destroyed. PCs for People is AAA NAID certified for information destruction.
- Desktops, laptops, phones
- TVs and monitors (No CRTs)
- Keyboards, mice, printers, speakers
- Hard drives and other computer parts
- Power cords and cables
- Servers and networking equipment
- No household applicances, microwaves, refrigerators, or vacuums
- No car batteries
- No CRT (tube) TVs or monitors
- No copiers or large format printers
- No TVs over 55 inches
- Nothing with chemicals, fossil fuels, bio waste, oil, liquids, powders, asbestos, Freon, or any other hazardous waste